Yea true mate!

But you wont really find anyone who will sell them for any less as they are a desireable item and not at all cheap and postage will cost a small bit as well!

If you know a mate who can do paint and priming, get him/her to sort u out ;b

then get someone if not urself to drill the holes u need! Last resort, get the body shop to fit them for you, but do the painting urself or by a friend, save some bucks!

What u think of these mate? Alternative Side Skirts

Its only worth having them if you are prepared to pay the £ to get em painted or fitted.

Even if your mate can paint em, u still need to buy the paint ;b

If u want them, buy them so that you have them secured in your possesion, then paint and fit them when u got the time and money!

They will be worth it and totally transform you car!

If you already got a rear spoiler and front lip, voila u have a nice bodykit!

Hope thats of some help!

I will surely be getting some sides in when the time is right regardless of the price but of course everybody likes a good deal!

Peace Out

Joz

Yer I've got a Glanza spoiler and SR springs waiting to go on in a couple of weeks - no front lip though, hard to come by aren't they? I'm not sure about Laguna ones either...............May get the skirts - I'll see how rich I'm feeling haha