The Black Rocket Gets a bath

My mate came round today so we randomly decided to clean both of the cars!

It started off as a general wash then the claybar came out and next thing I knew we'd spent 5 hours out there.

I grabbed the camera and said we should head up the road for some pics then, sods law!, it starts ro rain!

We got a few pics before it really came down tho so enjoy:

DSC01604.jpg

DSC01605.jpg

DSC01606.jpg

DSC01607.jpg

DSC01608.jpg

DSC01609.jpg

DSC01610.jpg

DSC01611.jpg

DSC01612.jpg

DSC01613.jpg

DSC01614.jpg

DSC01615.jpg

DSC01617.jpg

DSC01619.jpg

DSC01621.jpg

DSC01623.jpg

DSC01625.jpg

DSC01626.jpg

DSC01627.jpg

DSC01630.jpg

Steve

looks good steve, i hate it wen ya wash ya car and then it starts to rain! allways happens to me!! we need to meet up sometime dude, or come down to the local jap meet we have every thurs man!

Its an arse isn't it!

Fingers crossed my mani and decat will be here soon then I can get the car transformed so it looks decent at least!!

Will try to pop up one thursday as I have more time on my hands now LOL!

Looking good Steve, but peel those R's off :(

Its on the list of things to do - Just haven't had the time yet!

my thoughts exactly :thumbsup:

As above!

looks tidy mate, whats the things on the roof????

They're TV aerials as the car ahd an "Toyota Entertainment Package" when I got it - Basically a couble din Head unit with Satnav, TV, Radio and cassette...only the Radio works and I don't own a cassette to try the cassette player with!!

Looks really good after just waxed, they all seem to come up really well after a good clean and wax :drunk2:

forget the mani and decat mate, get it slammed first :)

Got coilovers and a whiteline panhard rod sat in the loft ready to go on but want to do it all at once :surrender:

Steve

nice once steve, cant wait to see it slammed :drunk2: you'll notice a good difference when you have the mani and cat changed and by the way getting the standard mani off is a bastard :surrender: lol

I take it you'll be getting a FMIC?

nice once steve, cant wait to see it slammed :drunk2: you'll notice a good difference when you have the mani and cat changed and by the way getting the standard mani off is a bastard :surrender: lol

I take it you'll be getting a FMIC?

Just looking at your car and i think you have the same wheels as me but in bronze/gold :) lol

Got quite a lot of bits to go on. HDI FMIC, Sard RRFPR, Coilovers, Panhard Rod, SPS Coated Mani and decat plus some other little bits and bobs.

Want to find a Jam FCD as i've heard they're better than the HKS one!

I think my wheels are Atec Finalspeed's (i'm sure thats what i've been told!) They're proper light tho! :(

Steve