god the past few days where i am have been dead nice, t-shirt weather!! got me rite in the mood for summer now, just driving round with the windows down, cruisin about ina car that doesnt look like its been stuck in a ditch, and nice hot long evenings packed with petrol filled fun!! god i love the summer time!

anyone else feel the same or is it just me?!!!!

bang on mate

i live on the coast and said the same thing to my mate earlier, only problem for me tho is my car is fooked at the moment but ill be droping my car off at dave Bs soon to get sorted out with new cv joints, 3gs all round with new pads and my tong turbo bolted on and set up for summer with what ever mani i decide to buy. cant wait as once thats on the engine will be where i want it to be then i can sort out my sounds as my aim was engine first. hard to put money on my car tho when i only just recently moved out

Walked home from work and it was lovely (around 1pm) along a canal.

Set to work on fixing my aunties Paseo and i had to take some layers off otherwise i'd of fainted.. deffo t-shirt weather in Somerset for once :surrender:

I am well looking forward to the summer now!

It's not been hot here, but just more sunny and less cold!

I love summer for being able to put on ya shades, give the car a nice clean and cruise around with the windows down! Oh, and bang out some summer dance tunes!

I can't wait for this decent weather. My best day last year was when i went down to visit Dean and Rory when Dean was putting in his engine. We went down to help but the heat drained all the energy out of me so i wasn't much help. Still was one of my favourite days last year though. :).

Bourkey

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kaylee.

its been nice were i live to the past few days :D not cold at all but couldy all day today but dont need a coat its great... roll on summer.. tee's n shorts FTW!!!