midlands meet in Rotherham

hi there very one. i thinking of setting up a meet next month if any one intreaded. i was thinking of a truck stop (camp-an-ail) (cant spell) well its a big car park and there is a pub there and a cheap hotel and its just off the m18 juction 1. so very acceable for people. its in rotherham area. if any ones intreasted let me know. and i try and set something up. be nice to finally meet some new starlet owners. well if people are wantting me to set it up it be on a saturday.i will ring the place up and ask the landlord if he cool with it. will post up on here and let people know.

carter

ok people the place will be The Stockyard on the 7th of march thinking every one meet there for around 6pm.no sillness plz people well dont wont the police turning up and putting a damper on the evening.

address

The stockyard truckstop,

hellaby lane,

hellaby,

rotherham,

south yorkshire,

s66 8hn

tel for the place. 01709 730083

hello there every one. some one pm me and maded a very good point about the time at 6pm. ie its well dark at that time. so i said go for about 2pm then. it in the evening and gives people time to get out of bed and clean there baby too. looking forward to meeting some of you guys.