looks nice mate! great first car!

and whats up with the dickheads on the forum nowadays?

i cant help but think more and more cars are getting slaughtered by GTT's and Glanza's, and people are getting annoyed?!

only way to bite back is to start trashing them on forums?

WHAT.... 18 year olds with scoobies or skylines lol lay off the glue mate.

lol i know

lmao im 17 and can barely afford my non turbo 1.3 starlet

someone ban that dickhead, if u look at his 3 posts, they all take the piss. its obvious he aint gonna have any good input

lol i know

lmao im 17 and can barely afford my non turbo 1.3 starlet

someone ban that dickhead, if u look at his 3 posts, they all take the piss. its obvious he aint gonna have any good input

x2

i think if ther are dickheads like that on here we should be able to vote to kick them off:D

say 5 votes and theyr off lol

so its tecinically not your first car? nothing special anyway a stock gt, many 18 year olds who have imprezas' + skylines now days

looks nice...

The car a traded in was my mums car the i was a named driver on,so this is my 1st car with my own money.Uploading pics of my car is really "BIG" :p . Am postin pics just like evryone else here,so get a life,my car doesn't concern you.If you are only on to annoy people get off this forum !

Maz, just ignore the idiot! :rolleyes:

The GT looks real tidy, nice buy mate. Looking forward to some updates on this! :harhar:

Cheers.Today i took the standard strut brace off and painted it red,same with the brake calipers then removed the rear seats even tho they weight f**k all.Get pics up tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

No pics update.Got an dumpvalve fitted and got some gauges ready to go on just need to buy a piller pod,wind deflectors in the post,getting a s/s mani and actuator tomorrow.Will get pics up once its all done ;)

Can I have first dibs on the wheels if you decide to sell? Pending condition and price, tidy motor by the way, looks well.

Thanks.You sure can,you got any wheels to swap ?

i cant remember exactly how i got the seatbelt light off all i remember is i played around with the wires that go into the buckle and shorted two out, just have a play around with it like i did

and a nice looking car you got there!

i cant remember exactly how i got the seatbelt light off all i remember is i played around with the wires that go into the buckle and shorted two out, just have a play around with it like i did

and a nice looking car you got there!

Thanks ! I got it off now,just discontected the sensor underneath the seat

• 4 weeks later...

Another update.Got My cat back system on,then bought a decat and mani and fired that on too,dumpvalve is on and so is hks actuator and boost gauge.Going to get some decent samco hoses next as the ones that are on are gash.Heres some pics

SDC10193.jpg

SDC10191.jpg

SDC10189.jpg

SDC10188.jpg

SDC10190.jpg