Heres the 1st pics of my new car that i picked up yesterday.Cant drive it till i tax and insure it tho dying to drive it.Its only 69000 genuine miles on it which is quite good,body work isnt the best but theres no rust / dents just scratches.Interior is mint too.Only mods is the twin 4inch backbox,apexi filter and hks turbo timer.Thats it for the now let me know what you's think,good or bad.

Photo-0002.jpg

Photo-0003.jpg

Photo-0037.jpg

Photo-0039.jpg

Photo-0040.jpg

Photo-0041.jpg

Photo-0042.jpg

Nice and clean that :surrender:

How much is the insurance gona cost with it being your 1st car??

Well i was a named driver on my mums car for a year,so its not as bad,but think am about 1400 myself tpft.Do you know any insurance companies that are cheaper ?

Not a fan of the twin 4" exhaust but the rest of the car looks mint :drunk2:

Welcome to the club :surrender:

Bourkey

No the twin 4" are rank,wanting just a single 4" on at an 45 degree angle for the jap slantness

nice and clean bud, wher bouts u from.... scotland?? if so where?

wots the plans for her :surrender:

Yeah From Falkirk :drunk2: Wanting a full respray but dont think i can afford that so prob get the scratches tidyed up,new exhaust,white wheels and coilovers for just nows list.

so its tecinically not your first car? nothing special anyway a stock gt, many 18 year olds who have imprezas' + skylines now days

looks nice...

lay off mate might be special to him, its a nice car how many 18 year olds do you know that drive skylines. this is a starlet club any way not a scooby and skyline 1