Thinking about selling up swapping the GT.

Ive been thinking lately about what i want to do with the GT, i want ideally to go forged 5E and go nuts with a turbo..etc. And while im thinking more and more about doing it, im thinking well, hang on i would be ok buying a rolling shell and just going nuts and building up from a rolling shell thats got a blown engine or even no engine at all maybe to do this though ill need a car to drive around in for the time being, so im thinking of putting my GT back to pretty much standard, keeping all the uprated bits i have for the other GT ill be buying and swapping my GT for either a Corolla hatchback, Colt 1.6, or maybe another 106 rallye (ill be on my 3rd then). or possibly selling it and buying one of the 3?

Im getting tired of having to do things within a day so that i can keep driving around.

Its really winding me up to the max as i cant get anything done to it at all, when i fit the livesports kit ill have to have it off the road for ages, this then means.....no college. Not good.

Ill be needing standard exhaust, standard rad and some alloys. Possibly a CD player or somthing.

So if anyone has them please let me know,

Cheers.