Where to buy KYB SR Specials?

I'm trying to find where I can buy KYB SR Specials for the Starlet but can't find it anywhere all I get is a load of bullshit.

I can't even find the price but from what I hear they are around £300+?

And I'll be buying some springs, probably Teins they seem to get good comments. (Unless there are any better recommendations?)

So does anyone know where I can buy some brand new KYB SR Specials from and at what price?

Also is it necessary to get an adjustable panhard rod? I see some people using them and others saying you don't need one.

£250 that's not too bad then is that new or used though?

Anyway I'll probably be after some soonish, do you still bring things over from Jap land?

Exchange rates are a mess right now mate, I doubt you'd be able to get them for anywhere near 250.

I may be selling mine due to upgrading to coilovers soon mate, but iirc you don't believe in second hand suspension?

I would be tempted if the price wasn't too bad.

Are they definately the SR Specials rather than just the OEM sort of ones? Also what springs do you have on them?

Let me know the full details how many miles they've done/how old they are, what springs are with them, condition of both springs and shocks, and obviously a price then I might be interested. :rolleyes:

I'm trying to find where I can buy KYB SR Specials for the Starlet but can't find it anywhere all I get is a load of bullshit.

I can't even find the price but from what I hear they are around £300+?

And I'll be buying some springs, probably Teins they seem to get good comments. (Unless there are any better recommendations?)

So does anyone know where I can buy some brand new KYB SR Specials from and at what price?

Also is it necessary to get an adjustable panhard rod? I see some people using them and others saying you don't need one.

I am to been looking for some kyb sr specials seem to be getting nowhere with it :rolleyes: after a new set

That's cool guys. :rolleyes:

I picked up mine for £80 with Eibach springs on them as well biggrin.gif.

Bourkey

Pretty sure they are just the Kayaba Excel-G stock replacement ones though? :harhar:

Good price though Mr Bargain Hunter! :D

The difference between the SR specials and the Excel G ones is the SR specials are designed for lowering springs so wont go pop as easily as the excel G ones. The Excel G ones are the stock ones :rolleyes:.

And yes i am a bargin hunter i know. I picked them up after one of my many visits to the kerb :harhar:.

Bourkey

The other main difference is the KYB SR Specials are damper adjustable.

I've only seen these available brand new on the Yahoo Japan auctions.

I can see them being quite expensive for a new set but they would be less hassle than Konis.

Konis however are a pretty good street/light track setup used by many other cars not just ours.