EP91 & 16" Alloys - What Springs?

I'm due to slap on some very nice 16" OZ alloys on my little 5 door machine. Putting them on as it is will result it in being a little to high so I'm wondering what springs to put on to drop it a little.

So far I've found these that are made for EP91's: http://www.funkystyling.co.uk/item.php?car...atTypeNumber=65

Reckon they would do the job?

I'm due to slap on some very nice 16" OZ alloys on my little 5 door machine. Putting them on as it is will result it in being a little to high so I'm wondering what springs to put on to drop it a little.

So far I've found these that are made for EP91's: http://www.funkystyling.co.uk/item.php?car...atTypeNumber=65

Reckon they would do the job?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HR springs lower it with 35 mm

I have 16s and coilovers which must be lower than 60mm because it rubs a bit on full lock and i a bit on the left wheel when taking roundabouts (stiffening it up should sort this i hope).

But i know enzo has 16s and lowered 60mm with no problems and still has the inner arches in.

Hope this helps

Sparky

Guest Enzo
But i know enzo has 16s and lowered 60mm with no problems and still has the inner arches in.

yea i did,

i had some toyo proxis on my car but when i changed over to michelains a few weeks ago with the same profile my drivers side rear arch has started to rub,

for some reason the toyos were alot skinnier in the sidewall compared to the new michelains