Rolling road day anyone ?

just posting up to see if anyone would be interested in a rr day..

i currently work at eurospec and we have a dyno-dynamics rolling road 2 and 4 wheel drive

we are in the guildford in surrey

information includng prices etc for the rr days can be posted up if people are interested

cheers

ben.

Here is the info on RR Days.....

We will be having a number of rolling road packages:-

Dyno Day Dedicated Club Day

Each car will get 3 power runs plus the set up etc on the dyno. We will provide full graphs as people are used to, ie rpm vs power and torque at the wheels and the fly, also rpm vs power and afr.

If we have cars that need it, eg turbo cars we can provide power vs boost, knock, egt etc.

For 13 or more cars that is £35 per car cash. For less than 13 cars then its £45 per car.

Dyno Day Plus

You basically get the dyno for the entire day- the organisers choose how to split up the time between the participants. There is no limit to the number of runs on each car. This package is aimed at those who want tweaks done to the set up of their cars- ie those who have tuneable stuff like ecus etc on the car. The full day is £550 +vat and a maximum of 15 cars, there is no minimum. So basically for less than £40 per car we will set up the car as much as possible within the time constraints set by the organisers. The maximum time you 'have' us for is 10 hours.

All the print outs and data from the basic package is available just the same.

Dyno Nite

As the basic Dyno Day package but for between 3 and 5 cars, we will run mini dyno sessions in the evenings to make it more convienient for people who are working. Dyno Nites are slightly more expensive since it keeps us away from our lurverly wives! £45 per car.

Dyno Rental

Rental of the dyno for self tuners is £65 per hour plus vat

Tuning time

Dedicated tuning bookings for us to rolling road and tune a car for a customer is £110 per hour plus vat. (ie you get the road at £65 per hour and our expertise for £45 per hour)

Cheers,

Ben.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
id be interested in this as well.

mind you i might need to get on and have mine tuned and setup 1st!

I'm sure we could sort out that for you if you like.

In the meantime heres a few piccies of our place and set up......

1b183a16.jpg

c40e8296.jpg

100_2195updated4-1.jpg

eurospec10edited.jpg

DSC01538.jpg

100_2201.jpg

100_2182update2.jpgf8c9f2ea.jpg

Cheers,

Ben (Hurstys Boss- also called Ben!)

That looks very nice! I enquired about getting my FPR setup a week or so back, but ended up going elsewhere! Will maybe have to come to you guys and do a cheeky power run at some point once I get a new mani on!

No probs dude.

Cheers,

Ben.