Here she is.. picking it up saturday in a px for my old na. Gonna need some pointers in the right direction for power mods as im not to hot on the turbo side of modifications. And any wheel hints would be awsome as im not a fan of the current 5 spokes. Looks good nick, just needs a hell of a tidy on the interior and a good scrub n tidy of the engine bay ( and if any one could help me as too why all the earth leads from the bat :S.)

LOWERED SUSPENSION

INDUCTION KIT

TURBO GAUGE

OIL PRESSURE GAUGE

UPGRADED FRONT LIGHT AND GRILL

QUICK SHIFT GEARBOX

NARDI STEERING WHEEL

DOUBLE DIN ADD ZEST CD PLAYER AND SPEAKERS

AIR CONDITIONING

ELECTRIC WINDOWS

ELECTRIC MIRRORS

CENTRAL LOCKING

STEERING TILT

POWER STEERING

METALLIC PAINT

CLOTH INTERIOR

10.jpg

9.jpg8.jpg4.jpg7.jpg5.jpg3.jpg1.jpg2.jpg6.jpg

16.jpg13.jpg18.jpg

feedback welcome as always :p

Awesome man, had no idea your were even getting one!!!! Will looks nice after you get your grubby little hands on it. Just dont go covering this one in a mad vinyl!!! :p Happy for you man looks nice. Is that an rx7 tmic??

Joe

Awesome man, had no idea your were even getting one!!!! Will looks nice after you get your grubby little hands on it. Just dont go covering this one in a mad vinyl!!! :p Happy for you man looks nice. Is that an rx7 tmic??

Joe

it is an rx7 tmic so ive been told on tgtt just found out it is the top mount lol, any one know of any gains?lol? no no vinal dont worry :p lol i hate the stuff

• 1 month later...

Cheers for the feedback guys, the wheels are rota rs4s wrapped up in parada spec 2s.

Front mount is defo on the list except one HUGE hiccup needs doing first. I have 2 oil scraper rings gone on cylinders one and two, i dont suppose anyone lives local who could lend a hand, because i been quoted 850 in total and that has messed my plans right up so if im gonna pay that im just going to save the extra and get a dave b forged. But if any who is local could lend some helping hands or knowledge it would be awsomely appreciated,and how much for the front mount idrees, i have a mate who is selling one without the piping.