Looks so much better with your camera and a sprayed grille, it looked so ropey in your original pictures.

Lush wheels too!

Good luck with the engine and what you decide to do.

Na mate not mods, im pretty clued up on what i was after, i have two oil scraper rings out on cylinders one and two, what i really need is someone local who is a bit more clued up than me to lend a hand...?? its from where its been overboosted, it has had a fcd put on it before i had it, but i was not aware, and no fpr so its fucked it 2bh, i could get it fixed by a garage for around 800 or forge it for 2000 but i just dont have either of the money tbh, im tempted to break it?!? :)

• 3 weeks later...

OKay lads.. Made the final decision, ive starting stipping it down ready to take the engine out, but i am in need of an engine. Ive had a look through the classifieds and have posted in the wanted. Ive seen the ones one ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-STARLET-TURBO...%3A1%7C294%3A50

Cant think what could be wrong with it but im sure all you guys know so any help would be awsome...

Cheers jamie

What's happening with this car then mate did you get the problem sorted or is it buggered?

This is probably my favourite GT as far as looks are concerned, if I had a silver GT I'd get the same wheels it just suits it so well.

Have you got any more pics? Would like to see it from some different angles.

:)

haha what the fuck posted at the same time