japfest castle combe what a day

Still don't believe i havent met you Ecksjay! your always so rude and not coming to say hi! lol.  Met your car twice but not the driver, hope you liked the message i left you on the car body lol.  I ran as fast as i could after graffiti'd your car hahaha!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ha ha! it was pretty funny!

by the way, it was good to meet you. good to put names to faces

Was good meeting you too Ichiban, even though i sorta disturbed you from eating! lol. I spotted you in the car and though i gotta go say hi, you sorta gave me weird looks like uh oh she's coming towards the car ........ haha!! :lol:

it was alright, as long as i had something to eat i was ok

the last time i stopped in my car and a girl i never knew walked up to me, she offered me services! B) although i was in a rough area of bristol late at night (don't ask!)

Geez, hope you didnt get that impression of me! B)  Bristol hey, why everyone tell it like it's a bad place haha.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

don't worry, i didn't think that. by the way, i politely told the girl to f&%k off before anyone thinks of me like that. can't say sleeping with a prostitute would interest me

some parts are quite bad. i expect everyone heard about the shooting today?

Brislington and Longwell green are nice areas aren't they shaun?

don't worry, i didn't think that. by the way, i politely told the girl to f&%k off before anyone thinks of me like that. can't say sleeping with a prostitute would interest me 

some parts are quite bad. i expect everyone heard about the shooting today?

Brislington and Longwell green are nice areas aren't they shaun?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah just knowle hart cliff and some over area are bad but we all have um