I have wandered across vast wilderness, found remote hidden foreign civilizations, and gone treasure hunting over desolate wastelands with the natives!

Ok, ok, ok,â?¦â?¦â?¦I misread the AA roadmap directions, went the wrong way around Manchester, had to search several side streets to find the place, that was run by Asians (pretty much the only English I heard there was mine own!) and had to go right to back of the scrapyard pass a dead turbo ep82 and a few silvers NA ep91â??s to hunt down the exact mani I wanted.

But I have it! Huzzarh!

Mani_back.JPG

Heres another funky view down the pipes from the throttle side

Mani_inlet.JPG

Anyway to business, the two big connectors are obviously the big ones that seem to pass-through the mani, the little one on the left of the pic on the engine end of the mani connects to the fuel rail (had a look at my engine) but what is the little connector on the bulb end (near the throttle end) used for/connected to?

Thanks

Got a story about pirates too, but the guy at the garage was a nice bloke, and does my MOT to so I kept that bit quiet! :lol:

He reckoned for parts(hose and exhaust clamp) and labour, about £90-100 to fit the mani and the backbox I've got.

Bit of wandering around and I found this pic in a post on the toyota owners club fourm, posted by our own scutch0

jdminletmani.jpg

It looks like the connector in question matches up to the one between the 3rd and 4th runners on the stock, does it, and what does it do?