any 1 got ideas wat kinda cams a could fit to my stalet sr

;) ?

lol best and thing to think is a 5efe get the whole engine and box for 300 ish miby delivered and it fits striate in same loom and ecu thats what id do if i had her agen

You could use 5EFHE cams but from what I hear they are hard to find.

I read some posts on AU Starlet Club about them, someone had 5EFHE cams in his 4EFE, it made it bad at low revs and better at high revs. Overall it was no better than the standard cams. But of course with a proper piggyback tune you would get better results.

yea well duno ill see wat happens a was thinking bout a 5efe the day but wasnt sure a got a quote

for a 4efte deliverd to ma door for £488 complete engine ;)

I'd try and do some more research to get a better of what you want to achieve etc.

You sound quite unsure of what you are after.

Do not forget an engine swap will change your insurance premium too so consider that as well as labour costs more so with the FTE for possible rewiring etc.

There is lots of info on our site so please feel free to take a browse or do a search.

Good luck.

awright :thumbsup: so they say

they dont make piper cams for the 4efe

You send your old ones in and they will do the regrind work according to the spec you want.

Just because the car/engine is not listed, it doesnt mean they cant create cams for you.

well a was wanting to do all a could to it but it its gona cost

alot and theres gona be little gain so probly not much point

am just gona make a 4 branch then tht ill do it :)

how fast is urz ?? :)

Cheapest mod would be a 5efe transplant, from what i've heard it's a straight swap, but can't confirm it.

Or a 4efte conversion???

As for the 4 branch, think there's a group buy going on

And not very fast, it's standard bar an air filter and tte backbox, start the new job soon so time for something fast:)