New Kid On The Block

Hi, all am new here and just want to introduce myself and show my car off.

Its a 1997 glanza v curently running around 240bhp, i have had it for about 2 months and totally love it, its amazing.

The car has a fully forged engine running 1.2 bar boost, dastek uni chip, front mount intercooler, front and rear strut braces, tein coilovers, i have red rotas on it now but have no new pictures of it, i also hav a wee spliter on it and lowered a bit more.

sorry for short discription of car but cant be bothered writing it all up would be here forever and didnt do the work myself so not sure of everything thats been done.

Am currently an apprentince mechanic but finish my time in september so hopefully goin offshore then, i dont hav very many hobbies apart from just goin out in car. ;)

verynice.jpg

weengine.jpg

mabeast.jpg

Glanza.jpg

heysexy.jpg

thanks for the comments guys it already started 2 fall apart tho the oil feed pipe 2 turbo burst so got it brazed and now the manifold weld has cracked so needing to get tht re welded still love it tho amazin little cars.

oh am needing a clutch aswell, anyone know whats the best make to get i was thinking just an exeedy stage 2 paddle clutch, was looking at blitz clutches but a bit crazy priced