My First Go With A Tripod

well this is my frist time try with my new tripod.

I REALLY SHOULD HAVE REMOVE THE LICENSE PLATE!!! :)

but here they are, all feedback welcome, i am learning still!!

DSC01796.jpg

DSC01812.jpg

DSC01819.jpg

DSC01827.jpg

DSC01847.jpg

DSC01857.jpg

they look really good mate,

if you set the shutter speed to a slightly slower setting it will allow more light be taken in giving the night/evening shots more light and colour.

you could probably increase the contrast a bit to give the car more depth.

just a bit of positive criticism lol, they look like really nice shots, the first one is my favorite...definitely photo of the month material

look well mate,

what ISO did you use? looks like quite a high ISO hence the noise. since you have the tridod use the lowest ISO possible on your cam and then use the longer shutter.

no worries mate. just remember always have the lowest ISO possible and you should acheive clear shots with no noise.

the first pic is very nice. a bit of adjusting on photoshop and it will be amazing, i like it alot

yeah thats right mate, spot on. when your not using the tripod its difficult because its hard to keep the camera still long enough to get good picture with a long shutter. but with the tripod you will not have that problem

Thanks for all the positive comments and tips!

Looks good mate, would get some darker mesh for the rear bumper so you cant see through it :p

lol i know Sparky, i got a nice brandspankin new piece of black mesh that is wide enough to fit the rear bumper.

just didn't get round to fitting it yet :)