Just Odered My Fmic :) Did Use Notice A Difference From This?

bad bad days mate. you have to remove the aircon to get this to fit and its not the best at all. results are dreadful with it the top mounts better. oh you also have to raise your suspension :lol:

bad bad days mate. you have to remove the aircon to get this to fit and its not the best at all. results are dreadful with it the top mounts better. oh you also have to raise your suspension :lol:

aircons removed anyways for my relocated filter. hmm ive heard these are excellent! no way the stock intercooler is better than these beasts lol

Yer i had 1 now swapped back to standard tmic, i also had to put standard front springs on to compensate for the extra weight. But the front sits as low as the back so its all good.

On a serious note.

Noticed no lag at all think it spooled up at 2800rpm full boost which was about 5rpm later than with the satndard tmic.

It pulled abit more and alot better mid range.

Dump valve sounded alot different as its on the cold side and situated in a different place but thats just what i noticed.

Theres probably more but im seeing jezza clarkson stuck in a cave in vietnam haha which has put me off

the main difference will be the noise, and moving after youve been in traffic as its still getting cold rather than being BBQ'd by the engine like the TMIC, running on a ct9 i think the diference will not be noticable if anything slower as the pressure will drop, but at least your car is getting a healthy dose of cold air, but dont be fooled into thinking when you put a FMIC on you immediately will be going faster

and pay the custom charges........they will take you to court hahaha :lol:

ye pay them they are bastards they hunt u dwn for it lol gettin letterey will b saying they will be taking me to court for £30 quid lol

the main difference will be the noise, and moving after youve been in traffic as its still getting cold rather than being BBQ'd by the engine like the TMIC, running on a ct9 i think the diference will not be noticable if anything slower as the pressure will drop, but at least your car is getting a healthy dose of cold air, but dont be fooled into thinking when you put a FMIC on you immediately will be going faster

Wouldnt just be the noise pal.. theres an increased air flow from the turbo as the pipes are larger... which gives a different sound

so theres more air being pushed through and cooled alot easier as theres more visibility of the cooler! it will give you a better pull & noticable.

the Hdi's are suposed to be great coolers but i havent experieced my self as i have a jap speed so.

but you will be impressed with it. more healthy for your engine anyways!

I noticed a good midrange difference and top end when I fitted my HDI and filter kit sounds mint now aswell :(

You will get loads of boost creep now though

Got stung with a £25 import fee today as a matter of fact!! :lol: bastards!!