I have been reading on www.Japanparts.com about Cusco strut bars for the EP9.

And i found these 2:

109-001.JPG

110-003.JPG

And there was some text attached, that says this.

The Carbon one:

Type CB/ FRONT

40mm Diameter carbon shaft strut bar. Shaft: Carbon fiber Section shape: Round. Plate: Steel in titanium color. Only for Turbo models.

And the other one:

Type AS/ FRONT

Aluminum shaft strut bar. Shaft: Aluminum. Section shape: round. Plate: Steel painted in blue. Bolt-on type. Exchange genuine bar. Impossible to equip on NA.

And I was thinking, how come it cant be mounted in a N/A starlet, Whats the difference?

I thought that the Turbo (Glanza) and the N/A Starlet, are the same (almost).

Well I definitely seen the AS mounted to a few SR's before, there is no reason why the CB and AS won't fit out n/a starlets and I am sure some people can confirm that who have had them before or still do. Its like saying the oem glanza brace is for glanza only!

I don't think they got their facts right...

There is also the OS version which is a thicker bar than the AS.

Have fun checking this page out!

Cusco Strut Braces

Peace Out :lol:

Joz

Front bars match on N/A and Turbo models, on EP71, EP82 and EP91. But the back bar from the glanza doesn't fit to a N/A car! I have tryed! The Glanza Chassie is higher at the back...

Good luck!

Front bars match on N/A and Turbo models, on EP71, EP82 and EP91. But the back bar from the glanza doesn't fit to a N/A car! I have tryed! The Glanza Chassie is higher at the back...

Good luck!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the rear ones do fit mate as i had one on my n/a and same for the front!!!

This means that this one will also fit?

cusco-lower-front-type-1.jpg

Cusco Rear Lower Strut Bar - Starlet

Item number 1875

Cusco rear lower strut bar. Suitable for Toyota Starlet EP81 and EP92. Image for illustration.

Price : £ 75.00 (plus postage)

This means that this one will also fit?

cusco-lower-front-type-1.jpg

Cusco Rear Lower Strut Bar - Starlet

Item number 1875

Cusco rear lower strut bar. Suitable for Toyota Starlet EP81 and EP92. Image for illustration.

Price : £ 75.00 (plus postage)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Watch out Raffi, our cars is not the same as a glanza. The 2 bolts that hold the damper at the top is opposed from ours.

Thats good enough, but no one of those is original Toyota Strut Bar. After the weekend I can get a pic of the originals, as I have them both...

Is it the same strut bar at front and back?

no, it wont, i think the glanzas have a raised part of the floor for the centre of the brace to attach to.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah the glanzas floor is raised. But the Cusco strut bar does not fit at the rear.