sup everybody im new so i guess i will start with saying hi

eh im 21,no NCB i have had my liecence for a year now and im in the process of buying a glanza v for a bout 3k....

the 2 insurance companys i have been told to go with a adrian flux & sky are they any good on the phone ??? i hate talking to companys on the phone but will not give me a price online what would i expect to pay??

cheers :mellow:

andy

any reason why?! :)

i can't say it's a good idea to insure a £3k car tpf&t, not saying your a crap driver, but accidents happen!

try putting your folks on as named drivers if it's a case of trying to get the cost down! :mellow:

im with sky,i have a fair few aftermarket mods inc bigger turbo (td04) and i got to say sky is the best company ive been with for modified jap imports!

im 23,2nch payin 1100 fully comp,remember to say your a forum member. there great over the phone too!

welcome to the site

also, when i got my Glanza i tried adrian flux first, and they quoted me £1400 because of my mods!

rang up sky an they did it for £1000! really helpful on the phone and they do know what they're talkin about! ould definately reccommend them! :)