Well ive finally fitted my HDI intercooler and man it looks fooking amazing, then i tried the bumper up against the car (96spec) and my grin fell from my face....... fast.

I realised how much the bumper needed to be cut :)

So i cut.......... and cut..............and cut.........and a bit more

Aint got much of the bumper left now and it still doesnt fit! so ive given up and im on the look out for a 98 spec bumper :) ive been toying with the idea of fitting one of these instead and well i think this i a good excuse lol

So heres my question, has anyone got a 98spec bumper with the hdi intercooler? i just need to know how much they need to be cut compared to the 96spec, also has anyone ever taken theres to a body shop and had them cut and spray the bumper to fit the cooler? as im after a ruff price for this :)

Also has anyone had any panels on there met black starlet re-sprayed? as that paint looks like it would be a bitch to match with the goldey looking flake in it, Also anyone know the code for met black?

Any help would be great guys, cheers :mellow: .

Guest dominodon

I've got a 96 bumper on are car, Got a picture will give you a idea how much to trim ect have to be carefull on how much you trim.

Not to sure bit i think the 98 spec is easyer to trim- not as much trimin involved

S8001113.jpg

S8001114.jpg

facebook.jpg