Hi all, getting my first glanza on saturday if all plans out, I've been registered on here and done loads of research on these cars and now im finaly going to get one!!

Got a few questions that i couldn't find when i searched, the glanza im going to look at has had the high and low boost bypassed do these mess anything up on these cars? The guy has only used the car as a fun weekend car and has said he hasnt spanked it all the time. Also it has a Tom's high rise rear spoiler, not a massive fan of it and was wondering if any would be willing to swap they're rear bootlid with me? The car is in black and i really like the twin spoiler that the glanza's come with (high and mid spoiler).

Will post up once I've got her etc..

Thanks!!

hi and welcome to the site

it will be fine if it doesn't hit fuel cut but it depends on whatelse has been done to it

Thanks for the reply pal, its standard really, it was done either in japan or here in england but it was done when he imported the car which was 3 years ago! He is the first UK owner of the car and so he said it all runs sweet etc..

Welcome to uksc mate.It will be fine it just gives you full boost in 1st and 2nd gear,you can change it back to normal tho in about 2seconds.

Wicked thanks for that!!

I own a company called D-Sign Vinyl Graphics and will be making some starlet decals up, who will i need to speak to about selling these over the forum??

tidy looking glanza mate, you should just get a duck spoiler for it ant keep the livesports 1 because its sexy as fook

Thanks for the comment pal!! Was thinking of doing that but might look to busy at the back? Would it be easier just to get hold of both spoilers and sell the livesports??

ive seen a white v round my area with a livesports and a duck spoiler i thought it looked pretty cool, but if you did wanna put standard 1's on they are pretty easy to get hold of as coulple of people have made really good fibreglass copys of the duck spoilers for around £130 if you do think about selling the livesports let us no mate i would be interested but if i was you i would keep it mate :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...