Woke up this morning to find some prick had been at my car and decided that they liked the scoop if anyone heres about this or is offered my now damaged one please pm me im in the Edinburgh area.

2009_0430Test0049.jpg">

car003.jpg">

It proper annoys me when i see stuff like this happen, I've learnt my lesson when my cd player was stolen,

I now got 2 camera's at the front of my house, 2 security lights, and an alarm with proximity sensors.

Such a nice place is this country.

Cheers guys i prob wont get it back i would just love to get the person that done it.

been looking for one of these scoops all day but can only find a Jam racing one does anyone sell these just fiberglass replicas?

Obviously someone with a Starbo local :thumbsup:

Hope you find the fuckers!

They must of broke it taking it off without opening the bonnet though? :lol:

they put to screw drivers in and snapped it out chipped the paint work on the bonnet

where in edinburgh ya from. i can keep an eye out for any sellin locally. i found a total of 7 chips in my windows last time i washed my car. this country is great lol.

i just cant get my head around people like this i have had quite alot of things go missing and get nick this past year and it winds me up that when someone aint got it they have to nick it! first my starlet then almost my bike twice

hope you find them and sorry to hear it buddy!

Guest Enzo

hey james im realy sorry to hear that, they obviusly knew where you were, i think it must be to do with granton and pilrig bein down the road,

if you want me to find another scoop for you i dont mind, hollar at me when you get this and we will sort this out,

i have two normal scoops sitting here by the way