Slinn's Ep82 Quadlight :d

Aup folks let start it off then,

Im Ant from Chesterfield i originally had a Civic Vti in JDM Stylee, but got fed up and wanted to go turbo so i went on the Hunt and decided i wanted a starlet turbo. I stumble across this one which i saw on this forum so went to have a look at it. decide it was the one for and i bought the car last year from rich (Miracles) who did the project_ep82 blog on it, when i bought it it was like this..

30082008705.jpg

2710763935_87f9c7658e_o.jpg

and had the following stuff done to it.....

Unknown 14" 5 Spoke alloys

Metallic Black Bonnet Scoop

Zep Racing Front Grill

40mm Bilstein Lowering Springs

KYB Shock absorbers all round

Cusco camber adjustable pillow ball mounts (Set to -0.8 camber)

Custom made 2 ¼ " Straight-through stainless steel exhaust system

4 ½" Slash cut exhaust tip

NGK Platinum Spark Plugs (Heat range 6)

Front bumper grill removed and smoothed, repainted

Mintex Xtreme front brake pads (Lots of life left}

TRD Urethane nylon gear shift

Sony X2200 CD/MP3 Player

Clear indicators with Silvatec bubls

PIAA Deno3 LED Fog lights

Cone Air Filter

Radiator Cooling Panel Anodized in Red

I did have a few subtle plans to do to it when i got it but after a couple of months i saw myself getting as bit giddy with the speed and got myself banned so progress stopped on the car.

Now my ban is close to being up i have started doing stuff to the car again firstly off all i changed the wheels only temporarily until i am back on the road to some 15" BBS wheels off a e30 bmw and changing the front grill to a standard black one along with the light covers but haven't painted them yet aswell as a good polish.

DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF0021.jpg

Still not wanting to spend alot of money on the car i focused on doing bits that i could do cheaply so i gave the car a service and gave the engine bay a bit of a tart up, giving it a good clean few bits of red hosing and a new induction kit.

BEFORE

2710764341_e7dba0f0ef_o.jpg

AFTER

DSCF0118.jpg

also gave my dads car a polish and took a few pictures on the cul-de-sac i know most of you will like my dads better :thumbsup: but hey......

DSCF0110.jpg

DSCF0107.jpg

after this i was about 3 months that i haven't done anything to the car as far as modifying it i just started it up twice a week and got my dad to take it for a spin every saturday just to keep the engine and all th drivetrain moving

It got to April and realising i only had 2 month left of my ban i have made a list of what else i want to buy for the car they are as followed:-

JP Peformance Front Mount (Fitted)

RRFPR (Bought Not Fitted)

HKS Actuator (Bought Not Fitted)

Ultra Racing 3 Point Rear Strut Brace (Bought Not Fitted)

ToyTuning Reservoir Socks (Bought Not Fitted)

Indiglo Reverse Dials (Bought Not Fitted)

15" Rota GT3's Red (Bought Not Fitted)

Greddy E-Manage Ultimate (Not Bought)

Uprated Manifold & Decat/Downpipe (Not Bought)

4300k HID's 2 sets (Not Fitted)

all i need now is some good weather so i can do all the technical stuff then soon as i get my license back i can chuck the wheels on and off we go

Here are some of the updated pics taken from all the bits i have done to it:-

SPRAYED SLAM PANEL BLACK TO LOOK BETER BEHIND THE BUMPER

010320091115.jpg

PIC WITH THE BUMPER ON AND SLAM PANEL SPRAYED

010320091116.jpg

BETTER SHOT OF THE ENGINE BAY ALL CLEAN

010320091119.jpg

FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER

220420091192.jpg

FITTED AND FOG LIGHTS SPRAYED YELLOW

230420091199.jpg

230420091203.jpg

UNDER BONNET INTERCOOLER PIPING (NO BOV AS YET)

230420091208.jpg

it still has a long way to go but in the end this is what it should look like, i have photoshopped the wheels on and added some tints to show you what it will look like let me know what you think.....

DSCF0028-1.jpg

I will update more when i do some more work just waiting for some nice weather so i cn do some stuff.....

Cheers folks i'll keep an eye out for the clio but i wont be out for another month yet because still banned :thumbsup:......already bought the wheels just waiting till i am back on the road to put them on, no point in them just sitting there on my drive and letting my dad burn tyres off them lol...