anyone be able to give me a full list of everythin ill need to change a rear main seal on a ep91 n/a. help very much appreciated folks. dont wanna be halfway through and realise i cant get something off lol.

:thumbsup: Russell

well i need to take out the box then of with the clutch and then the flywheel then i should see it. think i know what to do but would be good if someone could give me a guide anyway. like i dunno if i need anythin special to get tehw fly off or anythin. cheers

Russell

as long as i get those 2 off then the rest should be straigh forward :lol: pickin up the party from toyota on tuesday so ill see how it goes at the weekend :thumbsup:

cheers

Russell

• 9 months later...

Some 4efe have fte cranks so you need a fte rear main oil seal too. 4efe has 80mm centre and fte has 75mm centre bore. As I discovered to my horror when I fitted a late spec SR engine to my sportif.

If anyone gets caught out by this you can take to toyota seal to any good autoparts store and get a universal seal with the correct centre for about a £10.