you'll need bride subframes

you wont get corbeau ones to fit an ep82 (well not easily at all)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D why not? you sound like you speak from experience.

also, where can i get a blankin plate to convert the head unit hole to single DIN?

and while im here, what dump valves do these cars respond better to? atmospheric or re-circ? where is the best/cheapest place to buy one from?

any help appreciated!

BOV is personal choice mate take a look on ebay there is often some good second hand ones for sale on there from the different sellers in Japan.

Only the Japanese comanys seem to make subframes for starlets so getting aftermarket sets in can be a costly process unless you can fabricate your own.

As for the Din pannel if you go to the scrappys and find an EP91 starlet they have a small cubby hole hat can be fitted there or toyota sell them.

Oh and what wheels is it on? :D

Simon

i bet a part like that will be expensive from toyota. i think ill get myself to the scrappy!!

with regard to the subframes, i think ill try to fabricate something myself then. it shouldnt be too hard. and if i cant manage it ive got some friends that are pretty handy. im sure ill get something knocked up.

i dont really know what wheels they are, but what i do know is they are fúckin ugly!

ive got pics of it but it wont allow me to post them on here. im not too good on computers guys!

cheers mate i may take you up on that offer. pm me with your price.

wednesday is gettin closer now and im very excited. i should be pickin it up around 8pm i think. ive also booked thursday and friday off work :D

found a atmospheric BOV on egay for much cheapness. it comes with all the pipework also.

so i think ill get one of them as i need to watch my pennies because my shoppin list for this car is gettin longer. think im gonna have to tap my father for a few shillings. :D

im gonna put a wanted thread up now for all the bits i need. go check it out if you got some stuff lying around!

Neil xxx