Ive fitted a FMIC and i dont want a big import plate on my front bumper so I was just wondering whats the laws involved with plates? can I have a little one like 8" by 2" or something around that ?

Or will the law beng me over ;) and say its too small?

Cheers, starlybruiser :wacko:

I believe you can use the small ones ok..halfords sell them anyway as road legal anyway.

what halfords do number plates? havent been in halfords for ages and ages! will they do any size you need? cheers for the help buddy :wacko:

the number plates have changed lately, you can get a smaller import size plate but the rectange have to be the normal car size, when they pull you they use a template. the small ones are well illigal now

hope this helps

the number plates have changed lately, you can get a smaller import size plate but the rectange have to be the normal car size, when they pull you they use a template. the small ones are well illigal now

hope this helps

Ah right ok thanks for the help :wacko: prob go for a smaller import plate ;)

Ermm i think most halfords make them..there is 2 near me and both of them make them up.

just need your log book and a form of identity.

They do quite a few sizes..usually in a book at the parts desk

EDIT..by the way i think unless its the standard uk size they have to send off for them..mine came in a couple of days and were good quality.