Any Point In Buying 4 Parts

Hi could someone help there is a chance i could get my hands on a cheap corrola gt4 does anyone no if anything parts fit on a starlet stuff like breaks, seats, steering wheel just little upgrades like that or will there be nopoint in spending the cash

sean

Steering wheel should buddy, some interior parts should too, like little odds and sods, buttons might be interchangable should they have a different design on them or whatever

Seats, you can weld your Starlet seat subframes to them, and then bolt them in, none of the seats are interchangable with bolt in and play, you need to do a bit of diy first :wacko:

Brakes, unknown, sorry buddy.

But dont you mean Corolla GTI?

im pretty sure ive seen celica gt4 brake conversions, as they run 4 pots. seats again wud fit with modification, non of the buttons are the same i dont think, well they wernt in mine. and as for engine, completly different realy, so i doubt it. maybe throttle body with modification?!

gt4 parts wouldnt fit the efte engine.. as the gt4 is a bigger and different engine. the only thing i could think you could possibly knock off it.. is the old school celica gt4 top mount.