I just fitted a j performance fmic at the weekend and noticed wen I put my foot down the engine managment light comes on and stays on wen until I turn ignition off, my car iz boosting 0.8 bar.could it be the boost creep making the light come on because nearly touching fuel cut.can anyone help because I've just had me car fixed haha don't want it breaking again cheers

yeah it's just you getting very close to fuel cut, aslong as your not hitting it you should be ok but you could turn it down slightly just to make sure you dont hit it.

next mods will be manifold, decat, ebc

if there's one thing you spend alot of money on it's a good manifold... you can get a cheap one like the autobahn but it will crack guaranteed then you will have to re weld it or buy another. look at Dane's manifolds at SPS or Zisco both on here they sell great manifolds.

both also do decats Dane at SPS was doing a deal for a decat at only £99 which is an absolute bargain for the quality i run one and have never had any problems with it.

Depends on what grade of stainless, the new ones Dane make from stainless are really good I believe

I would probably go mild steel next, its cheaper aswell

as said above glanzas have 2 stages when your getting near fuel cut the engine management light will come on and when you reach it the car will jolt harshly, with ep82s its just cuts when it hits fuel cut no pre warning.