Few Questions That I Hope People Can Help Me With

1) My tyres are rubbing my arches. Would new springs solve it because nobody else on here seems to complain about the same problem.Any recommendations on what springs?Tein?

2) I have desmond regamasters on my car aswel and they are flaking does anybody have any ideas on what colour would look good?(my ep82 is metallic black) I do NOT want to sell the wheels as i think they are top s***!

3) Would i have to have a screamer pipe custom made my a44 on worcestor or can you buy them from anywhere?

If anybody could help me I would be very appreciative because these things are starting to Piss me off abit!

1) Not sure

2) If you want something over the top and JDM.. Orange? Or red? If not then black, white, silver or a gunmetal grey.

3) Not sure

Sorry im not much help

1) Your wheels could be the wrong offset, you might want to check them mate. Starlets should have 37-40 off set.

If they are too low, for example ET35, they will catch your arches because they stick out too much. So the best way to cure the problem is by getting your arches rolled.

So you don't think its because the springs are knackered?because at the top of the coils there are no gaps between them as if they have sagged and need replacing.

I don't really want to roll the arches really. The tyres are well inside the body though so i dont think that is is the spacing.

Cheers guys i really want to get this sorted because its ruining the fun of driving! :p

It does sit quite low,

What springs are on it did you say?

Gary

dont know they've been on it since it was brought over from japan.theyre black wiv an orange mark on them?!?

sits nice i think, dont want to compromise the looks really :p

Are they rota slipstreams you have on it?

They should be the right offset as my rotas are ok,

It will probs tell you the offset on the back of the wheel

Gary

na they are desmond regamaster evos!theyre quality wheels and F****** expensive! thats y i dont want to get rid of them

Oh sorry man lol,

Maybe worth checking the offset, and if possible checking the spring/shock absorber condition,

Check for any leaks or broken springs etc, it seams to sit equal all round thou.

Gary

yeah im going to get some tein springs anyway just to try my dads mate who has been a mechanic for 40 odd years said that hes never seen springs completely compressed like these and thinks theyre shagged. I just want it sorted :p

yh it sits nice but its destroying my new tyres and makes a horrible noise!!haha

Keep the wheels white looks sexy as fook!!

I wouldnt really run a screamer pipe on an internally gated turbo, apparently sounds tractor'ish on idel etc, externally gated FTW :p

Sounds like your springs are shagged mate, I would get a new set but Tein's do not go very low and I love teh stance of your car :p

I would save up for some coilovers :p

Is it just rubbing on the rear mainly on the right as said before? If so then you will need an adjustable panhard rod!?!? Some lowering springs do come with some of the coils near each other at the top and spaced out in the middle, this is so that it has the same amount of coils as stock springs but will make the car sit lower. So to recap your springs may be ok and you might just need to buy a panhard rod to bring the rear axle back in line as the starlets are shite and have a stupid rear axle that shifts to the right as you go over bumps or if you lower it so this could be your problem.