Hey Guys, my names Ross. I am 20 years old and work in the motor trade as a panel beater and I am from Edinburgh :lol: Em I got my glanza back in november done nothing but loved it lol. Theres been a few wee bits here and there i've done to it and really but for the money i paid i couldn't of got a better car.

Now when I got my car it already had uk starlet club stickers on them :D So i dunno if any of you lot have owned it or what but i bought it off a friend and he never put them on :D

Just to let you know guys, I have a total hate for Vtec's i am hoping this is a starlet thing but i really actually hate them lol turbo > vtec.

Em for whats been done to my car I dont really know what power i should be getting or anything, but the bits that were on it were

Greddy front mount.

cobra full system.

blitz decat

hks induction kit

hks actuator

hks superblow off valve ? dunno exact name

toad alarm

Since I've had it i changed the dump valve to a bailey's which i just love the sound of lol :D

em changed the suspension trd sprins and kyb shocks

changed the wheels also. there like split rims I've been told there ssr8's? My first jap car so bare with me if i am wrong :]

em got the boost turned up (just under 0.9) along with the fuel

fitted hid's lol

think thats about it ;) 09052009658.jpg

I'll upload photo's today as i am on holiday ;) will be nice to meet you all, take care.

Guest Enzo

hey mate

im from the burgh of eden too.

where abouts do you work, im due to get my glanza resprayed next week, not unless you want to do it???

welcome to uksc,

when you can get the rest of your profile fields fild in and also a build thred started up.

keen to find out what ep you have with uksc stickers on!

I live in corstorphine boys :lol: enzo did you used to have a carbon fibre bonnet on your glanza with blue rota's ? I am sure i've seen it and if it is, love it man really nice ;) Em I just do panel beating. Depending on what kinda job your wanting a boy at my work will do an amazing job, hes really shit hot at the paintwork side. Where are you originally taking it ?

thanks for the warm welcome by the way

Guest Enzo

sound yea, ive still got the carbon bonnet mate! they wernt rotas but they were blue

i was gona origenaly take it to dunwells coachworks down the bottom of leath, have the paint all there,

need it done for next weekends highland hoon.

whats the craic with your boy at work? would he be up for it bro?

also whats your story for the wknd?

ah they not rota's lol :lol: see what i mean aint good with jap bits and stuff i used to be a french die hard :/ then I seen the light. Em I'll try get a hold of him tonight man let you know the script hes like my best bud at work so he'd do it cheap for you. guess your just wanting it the same colour?

Nothing planned for the weekend man might nip out in the car tonight look and the wonderful and wierd honda's in edinburgh :/

Guest Enzo

soundo, aye the same colour ive got the paint there,

aye im gona be in the burg tonight if your up for a spin about, and do some honda baitin

jot your name and number down in a pm and il hollar at you laterz on if your into it

aye man that sounds good gary i'll come to that :lol: just tell me when and where i would pop through to that ;)

And enzo i'll be out tonight, i am guessing your glanza's fast so i'll do the baiting you can smoke the honda's haha ;) i'll pm you the now bud.

cheers for the warm welcome boys :lol: well if you's fancy coming out tonight i'll be out in about ;) 07511492543 gimmie a text and we'll meet up some where russleh do you have a white glanza N reg and stay in currie because some guy there has one and always does the jdm wave to me when he sees me lol :/

names ross by the way :D

oh and ste91, car handles pretty well man just got pishy tires on it just now because i just swapped wheels but with 15's on uniroyal rainsport 2's was like a go-kart fine for the street. dunno about track though :/

You out the night enzo ? i m just about to have a shower and leave. theres my number if you fancy it man. spoke to the boy at work good news ;)

Guest Enzo

y0! here is a link to the highland hoon i was crackin to you about on the phone

here

if the glanza is not sprayed up in time im gona take the gf's b16 civic vti

let us know if your into it or not dude

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya. Am from Irvine. just about 100mile away but still close :thumbsup:

Ma names Ross & am 20 too.. i also drive a glanza lmao. am talking pish now as its late on at night and the redbull has worked in a reverse way and am nakard and gibbering pish.

welcome to the best site about. all banter is good so no worries.

any worries piss in the next doors garden <_<

Bye.