Pikey Dilemma

Phone the police. Someone reported me because of my mates shouting out the window. AND I GOT A FUCKING SECTION 59 FOR IT. :lol:

If these pricks don't get anything for this and I get a section 59 for doing FUCK ALL then that's just bullshit.

:lol: im not that bad!!! i just like to prove a point.

one more.. your mates got a van? grab that little pikey fucker!! throw him in the back of the van.. strip him bollock naked tie him up... drive a few towns away... at a field dump the little fucking prick tell him to walk home. give the mate the van back... no more problems will ever come of it :p

:p im not that bad!!! i just like to prove a point.

one more.. your mates got a van? grab that little pikey fucker!! throw him in the back of the van.. strip him bollock naked tie him up... drive a few towns away... at a field dump the little fucking prick tell him to walk home. give the mate the van back... no more problems will ever come of it :p

LMAO!!! :lol:

put a little slit in the bottom rad pipe off, the fucker won't realize until the engine goes pop, as you say he leaves it down your road overnight the car will be cold, and then the little numpty will go for a drive, by the time he figures out the car has not warmed up he won't have any piston rings left.

if you are going to do this make sure it isn't a straight cut on the pipe or it will look obvious (make it look like wear and tear)

Thanks for Positive/Negative Feedback depending how you look at it LMAO

I'm not a Mental person like half of you :harhar: although some of it is tempting to do :thumbsup:

Weird that since my original Question to you all the Chav Halford Mobiles have not been outside my House :harhar:

Seems they must have sensed my Evil planning and thought better to park there

Thanks all for the Tips though I may keep Notes for Future use <_<