Is anyone running on 16" wheels? Ive got 15's at the moment but ive been told it would look much better running on 16's.

I cant recall seeing a Glanza on 16's and want to know if anyone is doing it and how they are finding the ride etc...

Guest Enzo

^ in your opinion

its all down to personal taist, im running 16s on my red v the now and prefer the grip that 17s give over any other size,

at the end of the day its all down to what you like, 16s are sociably aceptable on this site, but any bigger and people are like what you doin that for,

if your looking for pics just say,

I've had both 15s and 16s on mine, and I think it drove much better on 15s and handled better too. Hence me going back to 15s.

I also found that the 16s lifted my car too high off the floor, even on low profile tyres.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ive got 15's at the moment and gettin rid of them.

Ive got 16's in my pictures - take a look in the motion pictures part of the forum..

Im gettin 17's shortly... so ill be able to give you a good report after ive tried them all.. but, its purely for the handling. I believe the bodykit on mine will let me away with 17's as its a big kit, alot of exterior mods.. but, i reckon a standard glanza with 17's would look a bit outragous... but as people say, its your own opinion:)

CK

personally id never go above 15's

in my opinion there the perfect size as they get the power down, handle just right, look just right and in my opinion anything above 15's tend to slow you down more.id say personally 15's are the right balance