Bought my first Starlet about two weeks ago now, absolutely love it.

Its only a 1.3i as i could not afford the insurance on a Glanza or GT but its in mint condition inside and out and has only done 60k.

Only one thing thats bugging me, the colour, my mates have decided its asian racing green..

Anybody know a good and reasonably priced place to get it sprayed within 80 or so miles of leicester?

Also any ideas as to how much id be looking at spending to get it sprayed?

Guest Enzo

hey mate. i see this is your first post welcome to the club :lol:

could you spend some time familarising yourself with all the relivents sections in technical(this post belongs in exterior design)

answering your question a decent cheap job goes from 3-400 but it all depends on who you know/ plus changing the color is abit of a nightmare, you would have to strip the whole car to do it properly,

standard would be 1k and upwards

get some white rims on there, should bring the green out more!

topic moved

hey mate. i see this is your first post welcome to the club :lol:

could you spend some time familarising yourself with all the relivents sections in technical(this post belongs in exterior design)

answering your question a decent cheap job goes from 3-400 but it all depends on who you know/ plus changing the color is abit of a nightmare, you would have to strip the whole car to do it properly,

standard would be 1k and upwards

get some white rims on there, should bring the green out more!

topic moved

Cheers mate, yeh i thought it would be about a grand tbh but was hoping someone would prove me wrong haha.

Yeh i was looking at white wheels but the last few days I've been thinking bronze or gold rota gt3's with the silver lip.

Whats your opinion?

Hoping to drop a 4E-FTE by christmas/new year time but want to get it looking mint first.