Found these badboys on gaybay

The look well simialr to Glanza_CL's Apex gen 2's

but just thought id get the UKSC opinion

To buy or not to buy as they seem like an awesome price but not to sure

then theres a huge waiting time as they've gotta be shipped etc :s

Opinions?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BG-ADJUSABLE-COILOVE...hosting

(I know i should probably throw this in the technical section really :lol:)

Yeah i was pretty hesitant tbh

Duno wether can be bothered to wait and rape myself getting coilies tbh as im just forking out for a cambelt change

So might just get some cheap thrills with shocks and springs as i dont think im ever going to track it or use it properly etc tbh

Cheers for the input tho lads n las

x

Shocks and springs can be better in many cases for street use, the main reason I went for coilovers was to have my car at the perfect ride height. Alas, I can take bends way faster and the car grips the road much better, but I wish I had a perfect shock/spring combination as coilovers are harsh for daily drivers, especially my K Sports!

• 2 months later...

The BG coilovers are a copy of the V1 Series produced by BC Racing. They are made in China and should be avoided like the plague.

www.bc-racing.co.uk are a higher spec than the V1 Series and are a completely different product but still come come from the BC Racing factory.

Shocks and springs can be better in many cases for street use, the main reason I went for coilovers was to have my car at the perfect ride height. Alas, I can take bends way faster and the car grips the road much better, but I wish I had a perfect shock/spring combination as coilovers are harsh for daily drivers, especially my K Sports!

We are the UK distributer for BC Racing and KSport. KSport being the same as D2 Racing. We always recommend the BC Racing over KSport for a road car, far superior ride quality and durability. Coilovers doesnt have to mean poor quality ride, you just have to pick the right product.

jag you sexy beast

get some decent cheap shocks and springs if you're not going on track or anything, coilovers are overkill for the road. My glanza was very low (without scraping on anything) and was on tanabe shocks and springs, and they were fine, if a little stiff. softer springs would have been better - should be able to pick up a decent kit for less than 200quid.

Yeah i was pretty hesitant to be honest

Duno wether can be bothered to wait and rape myself getting coilies to be honest as im just forking out for a cambelt change

So might just get some cheap thrills with shocks and springs as i dont think im ever going to track it or use it properly etc to be honest

Cheers for the input though lads n las

x

That says he might 'get' some cheap thrills with shocks and springs? am i missing something?

also, mate, shocks and springs and a rear arb will do the job, even if you do ever go near a track. ricks glanza has KYB SR Shocks and springs, and a rear arb, and that did the job :thumbsup:

That says he might 'get' some cheap thrills with shocks and springs? am i missing something?

also, mate, shocks and springs and a rear arb will do the job, even if you do ever go near a track. ricks glanza has KYB SR Shocks and springs, and a rear arb, and that did the job :thumbsup:

Yeah the fact that post is 2 months old. :D