Finally Some Good Mods On The Way!

After getting the hell kicked out of, keyed and broken window'd glanza ive finally decided to cheer myself up a little...needless to say this cost me a small fortune but what the hell I love my little glanza v and despite its body not looking too hot its still a hell of a laugh to drive! :p

I just ordered some BC coilovers, an Autobahn front mount and a toytuning adjustable actuator ( cheaper than hks and looks same quality? ) so im gonna post some before and after pics and maybe even a front mount fitting tutorial ( has this been done already? )

I think once this stuff arrives I might develop 'OCD' for buying stuff so I better watch my bank balance :lol: anyone purchased one of these intercoolers before and found it to be anything other than ok?

Yeah will do mate, its got RSR springs and shocks on it right now but when I took the back seats out the back rose about 2 inches lol looks like some awfull drag set up :p ...through my driving style ( can you actually take corners slowly??? ) its given up at the front, probably speed bumps at work haven't helped either...looking forward to an adjustable ride, i'll put it through its paces and let you know how they feel :lol:

Mike

mike if you can i would serioursly reverse that payment to toy tuning you will NOT get that product.

read the posts about toy tuning and you will see why you will never get it.

After getting the hell kicked out of, keyed and broken window'd glanza ive finally decided to cheer myself up a little...needless to say this cost me a small fortune but what the hell I love my little glanza v and despite its body not looking too hot its still a hell of a laugh to drive! <_<

I just ordered some BC coilovers, an Autobahn front mount and a toytuning adjustable actuator ( cheaper than hks and looks same quality? ) so im gonna post some before and after pics and maybe even a front mount fitting tutorial ( has this been done already? )

I think once this stuff arrives I might develop 'OCD' for buying stuff so I better watch my bank balance :thumbsup: anyone purchased one of these intercoolers before and found it to be anything other than ok?

Was going to get some bc's myself,let us know how they are.The autobahns are good for the price,hdi's are pretty similar tho.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey hey, well as much as id like to have written about how good my parts are I made the mistake of using toytuning! Didn't see the posts about their 'missplacing' of emails and parts but funny how they never misplace our cash? :) Anways If my stuff does arrive i'll tell you all how the coilovers perform...dont hold your breath though...im not holding mine!

Cheers Mike

Yeah cheers Sparky I will have a look at the group buy if my money returns soon as I have a claim in...maybe go in a different direction, gonna see what enzo says about basic tuning and handling upgrades first if my stuff dont arrive :)