naa been dead busy recently, and just cba to go out to the spots lol. once one is done, will make sure i get it a decent reputation lol

lol mate you will have to get one theres a fukin PUG 106 there and it leves everyone its raced loads of cars and its always winnin god knows what engin is isn't it .....HOPE YOU WILL BEAT IT :wacko:

• 1 year later...
Havent you sold this car to a guy in sheffield. a apprentice mechanic. ive seen this in the flesh and it is awesome

LOOOL mate this thred is like 2years old....the was sold to a guy called zane from sheffs and he just compleetly trashed it and now i hear a valeting guy has got it

LOOOL mate this thred is like 2years old....the was sold to a guy called zane from sheffs and he just compleetly trashed it and now i hear a valeting guy has got it

lool, i was looking at the date and thinking ive started it again. he had the car and put a glanza v bonnet and it looked alright. then he sold it to a local guy who completely thrashed it and didnt give a crap. he sold it about 6 months ago,and thats the last i saw of it :)