Right i got my 1.3i starlet a couple of weeks ago and ordered my springs straight away but i have put a stop on things as i have realized the steering doesnt feel right. It feels really light and sometimes feels like i have to turn the wheel to much to take an easy corner. Also on longer corners it feels like it sways. It pulls slightly when i pull off/full throttle it. My mates reckon it will just be the tracking but it feels like it might be something worse. Im taking it to be looked at this weekend but just wanted any opinions or advice from people who have experienced similar.

Cheers, Theo.

• 1 month later...

i had issues as well but not sure if this is the same....when im about to do a full stop, say traffic light, the steering wont stop on a straight line, as if the front wheels are out of alignment......i had a complete wheel balancing and front end alignment...and still the problem was there....but what i discovered is one of the bars (dont know if this is called the transmission support bar, there are two of these left and right) the passenger side is only being mounted with a plastic cable tie!...if i have the chance ill take some photos...and perhaps someone can help me how to fix it....