Well i have been toying with the idea of putting NOS in the glanza. has anyone used nos before? in there starlet or in there other cars?

I wont be doing it straight away & just to see what you all think. i need to sort small things on the car before even thinking about buying a kit as there are a few things i need to deal with on the v firstly (ie the exedy clutch in and remove my oil leak)

just wanting to know some bits and bobs that would i could benifit from.

please no fast & furious lovers as nos doesnt cause flames to come out the arse of your car! (not unless you blow something)

Could work i have fort abotu it. But tbh the little 1.3 wouuldnt be able to handle it. If youve got a rebuilt strong engine and everythign else is sorted then yes maybe but otherwise youd jjust kill the engine plain and simple. You can fit a snipper Nos kit which will work but works out very expensive and its not the same as pressign a button like dry Nos Sniper kits contiunsaly spray when the cars on heavy load and the loud pedal is slammed down. I wouldnt really put Nos in anythign smaller than a 2.0 thats my own opinion tho. Ive had Nos in 2 of my cars tho one Dry Shot of Nos and a sniper kit.

I'm fairly certain it would be fine on forged internals. Just have to make sure it's running perfect so you don't melt something.

I'd rather spend the money on a more "permanent" upgrade though...