Just Got Accepted To Uni

In all honesty mate lack of job prospects, when i was 19 shall we say i partied a little to much and i ended up severly damaging my lungs and to cut a long story short took a long time to recover.

so when i decided when i thought the time was right i went back to college initially just to train as a mechanic lol to then basically be told college training for mechanics was pretty useless so why they run courses is beyond me, you really need to get an apprenticeship and at my age i have no chance so it was when i was doing my level 1 that one of my lecturers told us he used to run his own motorsport company and i just got interested there and quizzed him about it and he put me onto the course,

and as said before i want to go to oz and work with my relatives and with a degree under my belt i'll get in no probs

Anything else you wanna ask addz shoe size, what i had for dinner last night lol :lol:

Cheers joz and i know guys its 4 years but at the end of the day it will be worth it thats how i'm looking at it.

Nice one mike yes i saw that oxford brookes run that course was looking at it and its said in if i remember correctly in like your 3rd year you can go abroad to u.s.a or canada and such to study for a year am i right about that ?

Lol. Easy tiger, they're not the sort of questions a man of my persona would dispatch.

But in reality it's never too late, the doors it opens is infinite so will pay off in the long run.

• 4 weeks later...

I got accepted to the Motorsport Management course in Swansea Met today :surrender:

Straight in, so interviews, because I already had my grades (taken 2 years out since college) it was an unconditional offer, cant wait to start now. Its HND, but I can swap it to degree when I start apparantly :(

I got accepted to the Motorsport Management course in Swansea Met today :p

Straight in, so interviews, because I already had my grades (taken 2 years out since college) it was an unconditional offer, cant wait to start now. Its HND, but I can swap it to degree when I start apparantly :surrender:

congratulations mate, so management your going into, so you'll be in the position to hire motorsport engineers :( lol.

i've got my conditional just need to get my results from my level 3 in mechanics then it will be unconditional :o

congratulations mate, so management your going into, so you'll be in the position to hire motorsport engineers :surrender: lol.

i've got my conditional just need to get my results from my level 3 in mechanics then it will be unconditional :(

Haha, hopefully mate, if I get into the right position once I graduate :o