same thing happend 2 my glanza mate afta gettin it bk frm mechanic,found my intercooler pipe wasnt connectd properly,soon as i connectd it al was fine.

Double check al intercooler pipes mate

indeed that's what traders can see and that's what they will do, find someone on here close and try and get them to cast an eye over your engine and see if they can spot the problem... i wouldn't worries to much doesn't sound like anything major. trial and error try fixing one thing and if that doesn't sort it move on, your engine will never just be dead and not work there will be a simple cause dont worry :lol:

cheers guys

will try and do =)

unfortunatley still no word from cock boy up at WRC about whats wrong with my car thought i might have hrd something by now going to phone him tomorow and chase him up to see whats going on, if he doesnt honor the warrenty how do i stand with trading standards and that?

I always found boosting problems were always something simple like a pipe or something. Just get your head in the engine bay for a while and have a good look to see what it could be. A fresh set of eyes always helps too. For the worst problem i couldn't fix i got a car electrician out and he sorted it extremely quickly and it was something tiny. Cost me £40 though.

Bourkey

also guys a lil off topic but where abouts can i get a pillar mount for a glanza?

also good news on the glanza front if matey in bradfords gonna be a COCK barclay card will refund our money on the car and deal with him so i might be without a glanza for a while but least i ll get all my money back :)

and thanks Bourkey, i wanna be an auto electrician =) what was the problem?

more news on the glanza people

the thermostat that was open permantley, is supposed to be like that??? because the engine is ment to be running cold???

umm also the ignition timing was out on the distributor cap

also that there was a boost leak, coming out the pipe the pipe that controls the soleniod....

hmm dunno whats going on tbh

but yer he said the boost leak was coming from that pipe =/

how can it be leaking when it was not even connected??

also if the thermostat was faulty you would not have had no heater?

and if the timing was out, why did they not notice this when they had the car??

ot does not add up

how can it be leaking when it was not even connected??

also if the thermostat was faulty you would not have had no heater?

and if the timing was out, why did they not notice this when they had the car??

ot does not add up

Well the thermostat was permantly stuck open when i first got the car cause the engine was always running gold and the needle on the gauge never rose until i had the engine running but i wasnt moving, but like i say he said it was a performance thermostat which was ment to be permantley open???

scince changing the thermostat it warms up ok

and about the leaking i dont understand either but apparentley hes connected it up now.. but the high and low boost doesnt work i was ike i no cause the hks actuator isnt ment to run like that!

and i personally have no idea about the timing but all he said to me was that the distributor cap ignition timing was wrong????

hi everyone really bad news in the fact my glanza was stolen the other night =(

it were blatentley by WRC after all the problems i were having i took it back... when i went to pick it up on wednesday matey who worked there were looking for me key ont key stand then were like i dunno where key is then he reached into his pocket and pulled it out!

i then went to petrol station to fill up and this bloke in a black mark 5 golf 2.0 was watchin me, when i went in to pay some bloke were walking round me car eying it up when i come out he moved off quickly, then the golf pulled out the petrol station and went right, and was still watchin me and his mate in a white mini cooper new shape checkered flag roof were both watchin me and chatting, i went left and off to me mates and i were blatentley followed by someone cause place i parked up were off road in a good area, outside front door. went out with friends for a walk came back bout 1.30am it were still there, when i got up bout 7.30 int morning went out to get toast and me car was gone no glass smashed nowt, so i think matey had a key cut and just come and drove it off!!!

if anyone else has herd story like this about WRC buying a car off em and it been knicked later Please let us know

MY REG IS R642 XBT

Chassis Number EP91-0375544

A WHITE GLANZA TRD BODY KIT

CARBON FIBRE SCOOP

SPARCO WHEELS

But To Be Honest theyâ??ve probably already exported it out the country!!!

by the way am proper unhappy bout this as you can imagine =( :lol: