one or two of my freinds who have been behind me for whatever reason have said that there is abit of blue smoke when i come on boost. i don't know if it carrys on whilst on boost but still none the less its not a good thing.

i did a compression check a few weeks ago, and the results came back

175-170-165-155, i am using oil as well, but i was thinking of getting a TD04 kit with an emange running low boost, and then buying an engine and forging. The turbo isn't on its way out, there is no oil in the pipework, and its not long since bought from toyota brand new. the car still pulls strong just don't like the smoke out the back.

any advice would be appriciated!

Have you checked your PCV valve on your rocker cover mate? If this is damaged it can cause the car to smoke, and a new one costs under £30 so I think it's a good place to check first.

how can i tell if its knackerd fella? i did boot it in 1st gear when i came hom efrom work this morning and i could see quite alot of smoke in the mirror! can't see much in an other gears tho.

Usually its the spring inside that can be broken, I wouldn't know how to check it though sorry mate!

It sounds like something more than this though if its smokes a lot.

My car does the same thing and as Galliano said, it is burning oil.

Usually its the spring inside that can be broken, I wouldn't know how to check it though sorry mate!

It sounds like something more than this though if its smokes a lot.

My car does the same thing and as Galliano said, it is burning oil.

yeh il sort something out. i don't think its had an easy life in its past history sadly so just have to sort something out!

Thanks fella!