Rolling Road Results

Well finally got round to getting the Starbo mapped, :)

Myself and the mate dropped our two cars down to West Coast Performance to a guy called John,

Sound out lad and was well friendly and seemed to know his stuff quite well.

I told him I was looking for the map to be more on the safe and reliable side rather than the biggest power I could get.

So the car was set on only .85 Bar on standard 95 octane juice and was set up only on AVCR and SAFC.

So it made 178 at the fly, 147.7 at the wheels at 0.85bar on 95 oct juice.

Is this a good result from the Graphs??? and does the graph curves look ok???

The car feels totally amazing, Really torqey and brilliant on the road, Im very happy with the performance of it, just want to get a few opinions on the graphs. Thanks...

Air-FuelRatio.jpg

ManifoldPressure-Speed.jpg

Flywheeltorque.jpg

Mod List Is:

4-Efte Engine Conversion

Blitz K100 Hybrid Turbo

Blitz Actuator

Zisco Mild Steel Tubular Manifold

Relocated Front SR Rad

Front Mount Intercooler

Walbro Supra Fuel Pump

Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator.

4efte Inlet manifold

RX7 Fuel Injectors

Custom J-Auto Straight-Through Exhaust System

Zep Racing Decat

TS BOV

Greddy Oil Cooler

Greddy Oil Filter Relocation Kit

Greddy Oil Thermostat + Grex Braided Hosing

K+N Filter Relocated to Front Grill off Turbo.

Air/Fuel and Boost was set up on:

Apexi AVCR

Apexi SAFC

Thanks Guys: :p

Mart...

one thing i can say mate is that boost line looks very well indeed.

the fueling looks pretty crazy? im not 100% sure but that fueling graph looks nothing at all like my last fuel graph and i got told mine is fueling spot on. i may just be reading it wrong but im sure someone with more experience can shep some light.

Thanks Keirz and Rob for the replys.

Not too sure about the fueling graph as it was overfueling before I sent the car down to the dyno but now since I got the car back the fueling seems fine.

It doesn't have a strong over fueling smell like It had before and its not hesitant in any way. even fuel consumption seems much better now aswell... :)

I was hoping to break around 170 at the fly Enzo so I was well happy with the result.

with slightly better management and popping the boost up around 1bar. My mapper said I'll easily crack over the 200 mark.

So im well chuffed.

Plus I used no FCD just FPR and SAFC so it was like a little experiment aswell... :)

Thanks Keirz and Rob for the replys.

Not too sure about the fueling graph as it was overfueling before I sent the car down to the dyno but now since I got the car back the fueling seems fine.

It doesn't have a strong over fueling smell like It had before and its not hesitant in any way. even fuel consumption seems much better now aswell... :)

well, on idle your afrs are in the 10's which is well off, you should be around the high 14's mid 15s mark, same as when cruising...

You want to be aiming for 14/15 idle, mid to high 11's on boost, and somewhere in the middle when coming on boost..

On idle yours is in the 10's which is well off, and when on boost its very very lean...

i would get it sorted asap. mate otherwise you may bugger you engine...

at 4.5 k, your running ~13.8:1 on boost, which is pretty damn dangerous, thats bascailly what non turbos run...

also it looks pretty laggy...0.85bar by 4k cant by right for that tub can it? but its a nice smooth boost curve tho.

Sorry if im sounding harsh, but you may end up doing some serious damage, either get your current mapper to sort it (not that i would totally trust them after that afr plot) or get it done else where. Where abouts are you located mate? may be able to give you some pointers on where to go :)

regarding doing something yourself to sort it, theres not alot you can do unless you have a wideband/det cans etc, but it defo needs more fuel in it, on boost + higher up the revs, and less fuel low down.

Rob

Cheers for the help Rob.

Im going to try and post the graphs up on TGTT to see if any of the Irish guys can help me on where to go to get this sorted.

Really appreciate the advice bro. This could save me blowing up my engine...

Mart...

ah didn't know you were in ireland. message the AFR plot to muffleman on here / afr tuning on tgtt and he will tell you whats what with it from a professional point of view. he may know some decent places in ireland.

let us know if you get it sorted :)