Lee's Red Glanza Rep Build

gonna swap my standard bonnet for a glanza bonnet.. people reckon i'll be ok running the glanza bonnet without changin the bumper for a little while til i get hold of a glanza front bumper and lights?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey bud i saw you other day on a38 i think, you was heading to markeaton island i was on other side (white glanza, carbon reverse scoop ) car looked mint !! where abouts in belper you from as im up there a lot for the gym/mates.

Yeh i remember seein you.. first glanza i'd seen round that area..thanks mate... your car looked pretty sweet too..

live not far from belper sports centre..

the starlet is now pimpin a glanza bonnet :p big thanks to Rory ^_^ also found out the car has a corolla inlet manifold which i didn't know :)

nice gap between the bonnet and normal bumper and also the lights.. but this will be sorted shortly..

the starlet is now pimpin a glanza bonnet :) big thanks to Rory ^_^ also found out the car has a corolla inlet manifold which i didn't know :p

nice gap between the bonnet and normal bumper and also the lights.. but this will be sorted shortly..

glad to see your going ahead with the glanza conversion i was going to do it but got the GT. yep has a corrolla mani and that was a very hard find to get :p

ahh you lucky sod, i have been looking for a corolla manifold for ages lol, maby you can sell it to me :p .

Get some pics up of the manifold and the bonnet bud.

chanelle x

Lol! mayb :)

Yeah i've taken some pictures, just got to get them up on here as i'm changing computers.. Can only use work's computer at da moment.

Hopefully i'll have some headlights by end of the week too ^_^

play 5 a side on thurs eve at belper sports so may see me about then, you ever go to mfn ? i know its full of chavs and shit wagons but me, liam_d and mikeglanza always seem to end up there

Nah never been mate.. I'll keep an eye out for you mate.. ^_^

if you dont get the headlights there is a cheap pair on here somewhere for £60 look in pretty good nic too. You wont be able to fit the headlights though until you have the front bumper. Are you coming up JAE this year bud, will be great to see another replica up there, especially a red one ^_^

chanelle x

if you dont get the headlights there is a cheap pair on here somewhere for £60 look in pretty good nic too. You wont be able to fit the headlights though until you have the front bumper. Are you coming up JAE this year bud, will be great to see another replica up there, especially a red one ^_^

chanelle x

Yea wanna get the front end conversion done before i do any show.. but hoping to go :)

• 4 weeks later...

**UPDATE**

I now have a front bumper and side skirts, thanks to Enzo :D , Will be going for prep and paint soon..

The bonnet is fitted. Will upload pictures tonight.. Just the headlights i need to get hold of..

Looking at gettin another spare set of 15" alloys...give me different options and looks.. :D

Also looking at new front seats.. think i want bucket seats but if anyone has got glanza or GT seats going let me know..

Just won a sparco steering wheel on ebay for 36 quid.. Bargain! ;)

Should be pickin up some Gt seats and a glanza rear bumper this week.. i was goin to leave the back bumper as standard but decided to get the glanza one because its a good price.. ;)

**UPDATE**

After fighting with these seats i finally got them to fit.. Altho the slider on the drivers side doesn't move for some reason.. lol

They feel loads better and look 100 times better then the crappy grey ones..

What you think?

21072009924.jpg

21072009925.jpg