Lee's Red Glanza Rep Build

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right bumpers and sideskirts have gone off to the bodyshop.. they reckon it'll take couple of weeks to get them complete as they are really busy with other stuff at the moment.. but not to bothered as they'll do me a good deal.. :p

No pictures yet.. been told today that my bumpers and side skirts will be ready middle of next week.. sparco steering wheel going on saturday. will upload pictures at the weekend of that..I'm after some new 15" wheels but haven't found anythin i like yet.. other than a set of 16" rotas off a guy on civiclife.. not sure if they're sold though.. we'll see.. :o

• 2 weeks later...
flocking is full of win.

that stearing wheel is lush. :)

looking forward to seing the bits sprayed up

Cheers mate, i've been told end of this week bumpers will be ready.. fingers crossed..not pressuring the guy as he's doing them as a favour..

yeh i defo think the dash wud look awesome flocked.. wud suit the steering wheel perfect..

• 1 month later...

right guys, a BIG update.. i've finally got my bumpers back all sprayed.. and i have to say he's done a great job.. Taken long enough though..

Hopefully will be fitting them tonight if i get back from work in time.. otherwise it'll be done over the next few days.. ^_^

Will get loads of pictures up..

Right Finally got front bumper, rear bumper and headlights fitted.. still got to fit the side skirts, doing that some point over the next week.. very happy with the look of the starlet now.. :thumbsup:

Next on the list of things to do -

Manual Conversion

Glanza Engine :rolleyes:

New Wheels...

170920091025.jpg

170920091026.jpg

180920091029.jpg

180920091027.jpg

180920091028.jpg

180920091031.jpg

180920091032.jpg

180920091033.jpg

190920091034.jpg

190920091036.jpg

190920091037.jpg

190920091039.jpg

190920091040.jpg

190920091044.jpg

190920091045.jpg

190920091046.jpg

190920091047.jpg

190920091048.jpg

looks good, id heavily polish the wings and rear quarters to get it to blend in a little better.

does look good though

Yeah i know the paint sucks on the wings.. tempted to get a full respray.. :thumbsup: The guy who sprayed the bumpers is gonna give the rest of the car a good polish and buff..

Looks ace mate, bit too much on show behind the bumper though

Yeah i know! stil got to put the number plate back on.. but paint looks so good don't wanna ruin it.. lol, And yeah thats why i want to turbo it.. and then FMIC will fill that gap nicely..

looks bloody mental that does i love it. Starlets look sooooo good in red. You should ask them to mop your car, i recently got the whole of my car mopped as the paint was so flat and bloody hell it has made one hell of a difference, its shiny as fook now.

When are the skirts going on?

keep up the good work bud

chanelle x

looks bloody mental that does i love it. Starlets look sooooo good in red. You should ask them to mop your car, i recently got the whole of my car mopped as the paint was so flat and bloody hell it has made one hell of a difference, its shiny as fook now.

When are the skirts going on?

keep up the good work bud

chanelle x

sounds like a good plan.. :thumbsup: gonna speak to the guy who painted the bumpers and see what he can do to make it shine..

skirts are goin at some point over the next week.. :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the positive feedback..

Looks awesome now mate, as said they do look so good in Red.

You have the same problem as me though with putting the number plate on as there is no bracket for the plate to mount to :thumbsup: Will be interesting to see how you do that mate

Keep up the awesome work.

this may be for sale as it is with side skirts fitted or might be breaking it soon if not enough interest, i'm wanting a manual as this auto just isn't quick enough and i'm getting lazy driving it, need a gearbox and clutch lol..

If anyone is interested let me know..

All the glanza parts are in perfect condition, fresh respray and look so shiney..