18 Year Olds Insurance?

Hi i have noticed there are a few 18 year olds who have ep91 glanza v and want to know about insurance.

How much are you paying?

What insurance company?

I have tried and loadsa insurace companys say no!!

I just want to know as i reallyt want 1 and im not shy with money if need be :o

Thanks guys :)

Personally i think most of the 18 year olds who have insured Glanzas have insured them as just 1.3 starlets as most of the imports are registered on the log book as that.. So basically their insurance is void.. Thats probably why u cant get insurance but those 18yr olds u know who have, have :)

Personally i think most of the 18 year olds who have insured Glanzas have insured them as just 1.3 starlets as most of the imports are registered on the log book as that.. So basically their insurance is void.. Thats probably why u cant get insurance but those 18yr olds u know who have, have :)

I agree. If I could get insurance at 18, I WOULD NOW BE DRIVING A TURBO lol

Ive tried and theres no way I can get insured, thats with 1 years no claims and living in a low risk area etc etc.

Quit tempting to just insure one as a N/A but if you crash, get pulled by a wise copper or whatever, your stuffed!

Im waiting till im 19 mate and fingers crossed have 2 years no claims. May only just be do-able at 19!

There are many people on here who pay over a grand and are in there 20's with experience.

Im waiting till im 19 mate and fingers crossed have 2 years no claims. May only just be do-able at 19!

There are many people on here who pay over a grand and are in there 20's with experience.

I do believe when you are 19 skynsurance will insure us so might just wait :)

Try Elephant mate, they've always been good for me.

£900 for an ep82 when I was 19 with one year ncb so its possible they might be able to insure you at 18.

Though that was over 4 year ago so might have changed a bit since then

Try Elephant mate, they've always been good for me.

£900 for an ep82 when I was 19 with one year ncb so its possible they might be able to insure you at 18.

Though that was over 4 year ago so might have changed a bit since then

Im 19, got an ep82 with quinn and im £1300 with no ncb but i have done pass plus, that seems to make a huge difference because my mate tried getting a quote on my car and he is basically the same position as me but without pass plus and it gave him a quote of almost double!