Starlet Ep91 Questions...

as above. got a few questions regarding the NA starlets. (if this is in the right section because iam finding this fourm confusing as hell over the other car fourms i'am on :S)

looking at selling my 1.3 micra for a 1.3 starlet (fancie a change) so thought i best ask before i buy. anyways engough rant :p.

whats the diffrance between the sportif, the ''S'' and the ''CD''? and what money do they sell for? i have seen a few and they seem to be selling for around £1200 at a dealer and under a £1000 private....does that seem about right? lol

i have seen the thread on here about them but tbh its to long to read and iam lazy :D

another thing, what do they come with? optinal extras etc etc? and what should i look out for, any rust??? because i dont know where they go? if its owt like nissan its the cross member and sills and rear archs lol....

just want to know what iam looking at and for :S

thanks ever so much :thumbsup:

dan

There's some good info here Dan in a nutshell on all the trims etc and other info. Parkers

Its nice to have some optional extras but don't let those detract you from buying a decent car. Mine is a base model (S) and I have built it from the ground up. A lot of optional extras are only available from factory so obv discontinued.

Have patience with the site mate. Lots to learn but you will get there. Check the EP Technical section for a taste of things to come. All the info is on the site, its just a matter of searching fo it :p

We are all a helpful bunch so ask away mate within reason :thumbsup:

Joz

powersteering doesnt bother me...iam thinking the lowest of the lowest so i can go all drag racer road racer stripped ty3t3 on its ass yo!!!111

oh and what courlors are rare??? and what did they come in? all the same courlors?

(if this is in the right section because iam finding this fourm confusing as hell over the other car fourms i'am on :S)

feed back is valuable to me Dan

could you expand on what you find initialy confusing?

I know your problem there Dan - We have Starlets not Micras :D

We have our technical section for all the faces of the Starlet as underneath the looks, they are all the same :p

You will just have to get used to it, its takes everyone some time to accept change :thumbsup:

seen a few cheap ones on pistonsheads. theres a sportif in that nice blue-ey purple courlor. only from west yorks aswell 2hours to get to max. theres an accident damaged SR on aswell for £650. needs bonnet wing, light and bumper. good exuse to go glanza front end :thumbsup: