Witch Model Shall I Choose...need Alittle Help :p

right basiclly its ither the ''S'' or the ''CD'' starlet...

iam taken by the fact the cd has:

Electric Windows

Rev Counter

Electric Sunroof

Central Locking

Dash Illumination Dimmer Switch (Controls Light Brightness)

4 Speaker CD Player

but i dont want a sunroof lol

the CD seems the sensiable one to go for...

but another part of me wants the S.

i like the fact it doesnt have anything lol. i could go stripped out fast road/track.

and its cheaper so i can buy more stuff..

but at the same time i dont want the CD because i like the SR but i carnt afford it hence why i want the cd because its step down but looks ghey over the sr

so where shall i go? the ''s'' or the ''cd'' arggghhh lol

dan

I think Sportif or S, i have a Sportif and has very little extras,

No electric mirrors

No sunroof

No electric windows

No central locking

Is alot of extras to live without, but if you are going for the stripped interior like i have it works well

Gary

I had an S (which got *ahem* wrapped up), and then got a Solida which had leccy windows and central locking. I use them so much now it's unreal, I don't think i could go back to a lower base tbh. Personal preference really. A part of me wants to strip teh Solida, but my mum and the part of me that likes electric windows (mainly the kid part. Y'know how it is. *bzzzz* Wheee!), wants to keep it as it is.

EDIT: how the SHIT have I done 800 posts?! :0

think i will got for the S. then strip it out of door cards, roofliner, carpet rear bench rear belts, all plastic trims etc etc. so will only have the dash and seats :thumbsup: should be awsome....just need to sell my current car and find one cheap!!!

yearh that my only worrie...buying a poverty spec and missing my luxureys. i will have down graded as my car atm is top spec with electric windows...dont think i have ever had as car with winder windows :p

rev counter will be on my list todo :thumbsup: OEM one. or i could get a swoosh one with light up face and put that infront of my dials :D seems safe :p

If your going stripped out it may aswell be the most basic model

I had the S, all it had was PAS :thumbsup:

But then I put Paseo dials in (same as SR but with white dials) happy days then :p