hey mate, 16s should slip under 17s even with the right offset,

the more you lower though the whole rear axle will shift ever so slightly to the drivers side due to the torsen bar.

you can eather rectify any rubbing your are epxeriencing on this side iwth a big hammer and rolling the arch.

or a panhard rod which recenters the axle

welcome to uksc :thumbsup:

hey mate, 16s should slip under 17s even with the right offset,

the more you lower though the whole rear axle will shift ever so slightly to the drivers side due to the torsen bar.

you can eather rectify any rubbing your are epxeriencing on this side iwth a big hammer and rolling the arch.

or a panhard rod which recenters the axle

welcome to uksc :thumbsup:

So should be sound then pal?

Safe option goin 40 rear.

Cheers...

welcome to uksc,

i'm running on 16'' as well got 40 rear/40 front but rear arch are rolled in and its fine..before they were just catching the arches offset are et35 running on 205/45/16 a bit bit too big will go for 195/45/16 next time.

welcome to uksc,

i'm running on 16'' as well got 40 rear/40 front but rear arch are rolled in and its fine..before they were just catching the arches offset are et35 running on 205/45/16 a bit bit too big will go for 195/45/16 next time.

So they'll be ok then, if i can maybe just adjust the rear arch. going strip it when i get chance too so that will help because won't be havin anyone in back. How are yours with no1 in the back?

Nice 1 enzo, could you explain waht a panhard rod is?

Thanks for the welcome guys.

So they'll be ok then, if i can maybe just adjust the rear arch. going strip it when i get chance too so that will help because won't be havin anyone in back. How are yours with no1 in the back?

Thanks for the welcome guys.

normally i don't have anyone at the back .but all depends on what offset your wheels are..

its a rod used to link up your beam axle, have a look under the back of your ep and you will see a rod going diagonaly down.

when you lower the car due to the design it shiftes the whole axle to the right,

you encounter thesame problem when slamming anything like a saxo, 205 etc

its a rod used to link up your beam axle, have a look under the back of your ep and you will see a rod going diagonaly down.

when you lower the car due to the design it shiftes the whole axle to the right,

you encounter thesame problem when slamming anything like a saxo, 205 etc

ahh right, that fucking thing the exhausts goes over? the bore of my exhaust is that big it used to bang on that. doesn't anymore like sorted it out.

Cheers bucket.