Second Hand Bodypanel Prices?

as above theres an Cat C damaged SR on piston heads that had had a front passanger shunt. by the looks of it, it needs a bonnet, wing, bumper and headlight inc indicator lense. by the way is silver aswell, what are the chance i could get these parts in the same courlor and how much would they cost????

if its still on when i get some cash together i have a look at it. i was considered buying it....

does this mean it needs a VIC check? with it beeing writen off?

dan

Shouldnt be too costly for those bits, how much is the car and whats the condition of the rest of the car? mileage etc

I have a white bonnet and black passenger wing both in excellent nick but obviously would need painting.

It would need a VIC test after it has been repaired then you can get it back on the road.

u should be able to pick the parts up for pretty cheap off either the forums or off ebay, and in the same colour if ure lucky. if not shouldn't cost u that much to get them sprayed.

u will need to get the car VIC checked with it being written off, not 100% sure wot is involved with that tho.

hope this helps

oh god...thats put me right off now lol. the vic check is like an MOT but alot stricter!! the slightest thig bodged or dodgey its a fail....even if the tester hurts himself. or hits his head on the bonnet its a fail apprently....

Hey bud

I will have a white bonnet, front bumper and headlight (one clip is broken) in a few weeks. The pannels are not in the greatest of conditions as the bonnet has a lil rust but you will be getting them sprayed anyway. If your interested drop me a pm buddy.

thanks

chanelle x

if you do buy it if i where you id just go for the glanza front end conversion while your building it back up. it may cost a couple hundred quid sourcing parts but im sure youl find them.

let us know how u get on mate

Buy mine!!!! Atleast you know its been well looked after! I'll even give you a hand repairing it seeing as you don't live too far away, looking at getting some parts tomorrow anyway, don't fancy breaking the car, but there's alot of stuff, the tyres were £200 only a few weeks ago!, new rear wheel bearings about a fortnight ago, if you want more pics of the damage, let me know and i'll go remove the damaged panels.

Damien